New Tourist Information Office and Upgrading of Forecourt and Museum
The forecourt, as designed by Archilinea with engineering by Prospazio, has been transformed in terms of its intended use and the image to be conveyed.While it was previously simply a car park, it has now become an urban square; buses still cross it, but it is no longer chaotic and jammed with cars. An attractive, pleasant area for both visitors and townspeople. The entire area is completely versatile with absolute freedom of use and no impediments of any kind to the organisation of events or the display of new Ferrari cars.A forecourt area which has been redesigned and rationalised both stylistically and in terms of the use of its spaces. Short-stay parking areas for visitor groups only, absence of architectural barriers, pedestrian walkways and decorative features (flowerbeds, benches) which match the architecture of the building itself. Great care was also taken over the choice of materials. While the majority of the forecourt area is paved with inexpensive, tough, low-maintenance asphalt, the pedestrian areas are covered with Graniti Fiandre “Active” stoneware tiles with photocatalytic titanium dioxide, which absorb the main pollutants from the air we breathe, breaking them down and eliminating odours.
- 1.6 million Euro cost of project
- 320 thousand visitors a year
- ‘Active’ photocatalytic stoneware by GranitiFiandre
- paving of 1088 m2